Recently, skipjack Corp listed their Zetanet (ZTN) token on bobi exchanger and within the past few days after listing, there’ve been a spike on trade volume. However, most members of adoi global forum requested I guide them through the trading procedures.
Bobi exchanger is like every other top crypto exchange out there but a bit taxy. In other to trade on bobi exchanger, there are various protocols you’ve to go through, in terms of transfer to trade account from fiat and vice versa after trade. There are different sections of wallet, crypto to fiat, crypto to exchange and vice versa.
In this article, I’ll be revealing simpler process on how to trade Zetanet (ZTN) coin on bobi exchanger. But before you can trade, make sure you already have an account with bobi exchanger. I already published an article on getting started with bobi exchanger.
How to Trade Zetanet (ZTN) coin on Bobi exchanger
- Firstly, log into your bobi.io account. If your language option is still in Chinese, change to English as seen in the image below.
- Once you’re logged in, click on the hexagon-like sign as seen below, and change your settings. Theme: Up (Green) and Down (Red), also change currency to USD. This process is to ensure that, the greens are for positive or increase, while reds are for negative or reduction as it is in other exchangers.
- Once you’ve confirmed the settings, next is to deposit on your bobi exchanger.
- To deposit on bobi exchanger, click on “Asset” and select “Fiat Account”
- After that, select any crypto coin you wish to deposit into and click deposit. As for me, I’m making use of bitcoin as seen below. You then copy the address or scan the QR code, then send bitcoin to the wallet.
- Once you’ve transferred bitcoin to the wallet, it would be on the fiat account. In other to trade Zetanet (ZTN) coin, you need to transfer funds from the fiat account to exchange account.
- To transfer funds from fiat account to exchange account, on the crypto deposit section you made deposit, if you deposited bitcoin, then on that same menu, click transfer button, insert the amount of funds you’d wish to transfer and click confirm button. You’d receive a success transfer pop afterwards.
- Now, go to “Asset” and click on “Exchange account” as seen in the image below.
- Now you have your funds on exchange account, you can now go ahead to trade for Zetanet (ZTN) coin. To get started, click on “exchange” as seen below.
- After that, select BTC as seen in the image below.
- You need to first trade your BTC for USDT, this is because we have only ZTN/USDT pair and not ZTN/BTC. But if you want the process to be much easier for you, then make USDT deposit. Since we started with bitcoin deposit, let’s proceed to trade our bitcoin for USDT and then use USDT to trade for ZTN. So, simply insert the amount of BTC fund you want to sell for USDT and hit sell button as seen in the image.
- After that, go to ZTN section as seen in the image below.
- Insert the amount of ZTN you wish to buy and hit buy button.
- You can always trade (buy/sell) or profit. You can follow us on adoi forum for trading signals and more tips.
- To withdraw your funds, you can go back to exchange account under asset, and then click on transfer. This will transfer your funds back to fiat account, then hit the withdraw button.
The above steps are also applicable for mobile app following the written instruction. The image guide may not be applicable on mobile but the text instruction is applicable. If you encounter any difficulty during the process, please feel free to let me know via comment section, I’ll be glad to assist you.