Know Your Customer is the process of verifying the identity of customer. The objective of KYC guidelines is to prevent companies from being used, by criminal elements for money laundering or related activities.
In other to get whitelisted as investor for the Zetanet Public ICO, you need to get first apply for KYC verification after you must have registered and verified your mail on Zetanet.io. However, during the KYC process, you’re required to send your token wallet address in the process.
In this guide, I’ll first guide you on how to create the custom Zetanet token address and include during KYC process, then show you the requirements needed for KYC verification. If you follow my guideline, you could get approved in few minutes (Just as I did) or 72hrs max.
How to create a ZTN token wallet address?
As known, there are many platforms to create ERC-20 custom token address but I prefer using the metamask platform which is available on Google chrome browser. So follow the below guide to create yours.
- Firstly, login your metamask.io account. If you don’t have one, create and include extension to your chrome browser.
- Next, right click on the 3dots and click “Expand view” as seen below
- Once view is expanded, click on “Add token”, and navigate to “Custom token” and fill in details as shown below.
TOKEN CONTRACT ADDRESS: 0x278caa17247c80234537cf0bae6b8bb9262cbc75
TOKEN SYMBOL: ZTN
DECIMALS OF PRECISION: 18
- After you must have filled the above details, click next and click “Add token” button.
- Finally, you’ll be able to see the ZTN token included on your wallet.
After you must have done this, copy down your metamask wallet addresses (simply go to the metamask dashboard and copy the address as seen below).
After that, follow the below instruction to get your KYC done.
How to Get Your KYC done ASAP!
- After you must have created an account on Zetanet.io with email verified. Click on the “Submit KYC” button as seen below.
- Next, fill in your correct details, which include your full name, resident address, social usernames (optional) and then your metamask wallet address.
- After that, upload your documents. On first part, you upload your national ID, driver’s license or International Passport while on next part, you’re to upload your bank statement which can simply serve as proof of income. Bank statement to be uploaded shouldn’t be more than 6months old valid. Also, you can upload a PDF readable format of your bank statement which seems easy to access.
- Once you’ve completed that, tick the below boxes and click on the “Submit for Review” button.
After some period of time, your KYC gets reviewed and if submitted documents are clear and correct, you get approved by system ASAP!
To verify if you’ve been whitelisted and KYC approved, you’ll see the “Submit KYC” button turned green. And you’ll also notice your token wallet is included on the Zetanet dashboard. Simply go through the before verification and after verification images below.
After being verified & Whitelisted
That’s all. Now that you’ve been whitelisted, you can easily participate for the Zetanet ICO.
Notice: When making payment for ZTN token, please make sure you send ethereum from your main metamask wallet which you registered during KYC process to the company ethereum address so your payments would be recorded and token sent to the exact address used in making payment.
Please take note of the above instruction. Be guided!
If you experience any difficulty with any of the process, feel free to leave a comment below or drop complain at firstname.lastname@example.org