Finally, Pre-ICO users are beginning to receive their adoi/ZTN token into their Metamask wallet address as requested by company but yet so many don’t know how to verify if token is being sent since it’s not visible on the main metamask dashboard.
In this article, I’ll be your guide on how to add custom token (adoi/ZTN) on your metamask. In few steps away, you’re done.
How to Add Custom Token (Adoi/ZTN) on Metamask
- Firstly, login your metamask.io account
- Next, right click on the 3dots and click “Expand view” as seen below
- Once view is expanded, click on “Add token”, and navigate to “Custom token” and fill in details as shown below.
Token contract address: 0xa354eb47a5824d6abb2422344852c009b7bd822a
Token Symbol: DOI
Decimals of Precision: 18
- After you must have filled the above details, click next and click “Add token” button.
- Finally, you’ll be able to see Adoi Zetanet token included on your wallet and be able to track and view token balance.
I believe you understood the guide. If you encounter any difficulty during any of the process, please do let us know via comment section. Don’t forget to share this article to every dimers out there that participated for the Pre-ICO and those that are still yet to participate for the Zetanet ICO.